Hellooo…!

by Jess on Thursday, October 6th, 2011 · 15 comments

Hello! I think it’s just polite of me to apologize (again) for the very long hiatus this time! I can not believe 5 months have passed since my last blog post…

At this point I feel the need to thank everyone who still keeps visiting my blog. Many of you have been constantly supporting, encouraging and waiting for me to come back blogging.  I know this is going to sound cheesy now, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

The past few months consist of hard work, vacation, again hard work and another very short vacation. Of course, I also hauled quite a bit too, haha…! So yes, I’m having a lot to blog about!

What? 3:35 AM already? Time for bed! But before I jump into my bed, a quick preview for you of the next blog post to come!

Yay, I managed to take some photos with my ‘new’ DSLR before the sun totally disappeared today! Off to bed I am! zZZzzZzzz…

Kat October 6, 2011 at 04:21

Nice picture quality! I seriously need to look into getting a DSLR. I’m kind of waiting for my son to come home (2012 November/December hopefully) and maybe he’ll give me one of his. Haha!

I know how busy and stressed you’ve been so no worries about lack of blog posts. At least I get to “see” you on twitter.

Take care and hope that you’re able to sleep now.
Kat last blog…Using My StashMy Profile

Jess October 6, 2011 at 18:47

Fingers crossed that you get a DSLR from your son soon, Kat! ;)

lyn October 6, 2011 at 04:33

Ah, you’re back! So glad to see you blog again… miss you lots :-)

Lina kim October 6, 2011 at 04:34

waaah u’ve been missed! btw I recently bought a DSLR too. Canon EOS 60D. luuuv it ^^
Lina kim last blog…Floral Ballet Skirt, Panda Mask, Pre-Graduation~♡ Tweaked LayoutMy Profile

Lina kim October 6, 2011 at 04:35

OMG I saw your pic properties and kyaaaah u bought 60D too~!!! hahahaha…what a coincidence! I love that cam, superb superb superb!

Jess October 6, 2011 at 18:45

Hi Lina! Yes, got the Canon 60D! I’m not very experienced eith DSLRs yet. So still practicing tk get good pictures, hehe…

Thanks for your comment!

Nic nic October 6, 2011 at 04:38

welcome back!! did you just revamp your layout?? It’s very cute!!your picture look amazing with your new DSLR!
Nic nic last blog…Short Post: Lace and ScallopMy Profile

Jess October 6, 2011 at 18:55

Hi Nic Nic! Oh, you noticed the layout revamp? Still working on changes though! :)

Thanks for liking the photo! I need to figure out better lighting and camera settings though…

Walls October 6, 2011 at 06:52

Ich freue mich sehr, dass Sie einen neuen Blogeintrag geschrieben haben! Ich habe darauf gewartet. Liebe Grüße aus den USA.

Jamilla October 6, 2011 at 10:04

Welcome back! Great pics!! BTW, how are you liking your Suqqu Eyebrow pencil?
Jamilla last blog…FOTD – Muji Orange Gradient Blush and Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup 020 Light BeigeMy Profile

Makeup Morsels October 7, 2011 at 05:56

Heyy, good to see you back again! And omg, Cle de Peau goodies? Looking forward to that review :)
Makeup Morsels last blog…Tea for TwoMy Profile

Jess October 8, 2011 at 01:54

Heya Makeup Morsels! Yep, definitely wanna come back blogging. ;)

Rola October 10, 2011 at 21:45

Really nice pic! Can’t wait to read your thoughts on the CDP products.

Jess October 16, 2011 at 02:33

Hi Rola, thank you for stopping by!

Rei October 11, 2011 at 01:16

So glad to see you back!! Great pic and look forward to your review on the Cld refining foundation :-)
Rei last blog…Suqqu KAKITSUBATA Eye Color Palette FOTDMy Profile