Silk and Skulls…

by Jess on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 · 17 comments

Hello! It’s all about silk and skulls today! You all know that I’m talking about the iconic Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf, right? ;)

If you are following me on twitter, you might have caught that I have been lusting after this scarf for quite a while! Typical of me, I was lusting after more than one, as these scarves come in just so (or too) many awesome colors. So… yes I was greedy and got two!

Alexander McQueen Silk Chiffon Scarf Ivory/Black

What can I say about it? Classic and chic it is!

Alexander McQueen Silk Chiffon Scarf Rope Ivory

Beige and nude lovers like me gotta love this color combo. It’s so soft and feminine… The pure silk material makes this scarf so airy and comfortable to wear – especially for warmer days in spring and early summer.

Actually, I’m not a big accessories person, but I absolutely love scarves. Not only do they keep you warm, but they are a great accessory to enhance and complete a look.

Sorry that I don’t have more pictures to share with you this time! Thank you for reading!

Jess

Eva February 3, 2012 at 02:28

Oh my!! they are gorgeous so jealous :) can’t wait to see OOTDs!
Eva last blog…OT:TV,Music and DramasMy Profile

Jess February 3, 2012 at 02:34

Thank you Eva! We’ll see if I can make it to some OOTD shoots some time soon! ;)

Tine February 3, 2012 at 03:00

*drool* How gorgeous are these scarves? Good on you for getting two! :P
Tine last blog…List of Lusts: Chunky RingsMy Profile

Jess February 3, 2012 at 03:06

Haha, yep! Tine, do I need to feel guilty if I eventually pick up a third one? :p

Jamilla February 3, 2012 at 08:13

I love McQueen! Great choices!
Jamilla last blog…Updated Makeup Organization and New Bedroom WallpaperMy Profile

Jess February 3, 2012 at 15:14

Thanks again for being my personal shopper, Jamilla! <3

Sylvie February 3, 2012 at 09:10

Very jealous. Have you worn them yet?
I’ve got my eyes on the aqua/pink one for spring.
Sylvie last blog…Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quad in Éclosion #34 Spring 2012My Profile

Jess February 3, 2012 at 15:19

Hi Sylive! I just received them directly from London this week, so I have not worn them yet. It has also got so super cold these weeks that only a thick wool scarf is able to keep me warm. Hope the temperatures will rise some time soon!

erica February 3, 2012 at 11:10

i’ve been lusting after these too! i’m so jealous! so gorgeous!
erica last blog…OTV: peanut butter licksMy Profile

Jess February 3, 2012 at 15:20

Hi Eri! Yes, they are really gorgeous! You totally should spoil yourself with one! ;)

Jian February 3, 2012 at 11:53

OMG these are absolutely gorgeous! love love love! <3
Jian last blog…Valentine’s Day Gift Idea: DIY Matching Personalised PlatesMy Profile

Stacey February 4, 2012 at 15:57

I can totally understand why you would pick up 2 of these – they are gorgeous! And I love wearing scarves too, it’s such a great way to accessorize!
Stacey last blog…FOTD: Easy Khaki & BrownMy Profile

Rei February 5, 2012 at 13:57

Great picks Jess! Alexander McQueen skull scarfs are THE accessories that can transform any outfit into super chic :-)
Rei last blog…Le Metier de Beaute True Colour Eye Shadows in JOJO, CORINTHIAN, BORDEAUX Reviews and SwatchesMy Profile

Jess February 6, 2012 at 00:36

Wohoo… I’m so glad you said this, Rei! I 100% trust your sensce for anything beauty and fashion related! :)

Makeup Morsels February 8, 2012 at 06:05

SO gorgeous! I can definitely see why you had trouble picking between the colors :) Good call on getting both, I think you’ll get a lot of wear out of these.
Makeup Morsels last blog…Tart Warmers: An Overview & My Favorite ScentMy Profile

mayaari February 12, 2012 at 21:53

so envious you got two :) the ivory one looks classic, but the nude/beige one looks like it suits your style more! can’t wait to see these in outfit posts!
mayaari last blog…Revlon Lip Butter vs. L’Oreal Colour Riche BalmMy Profile