New In | Boss Orange Platform Sandals

by Jess on Saturday, March 10th, 2012 · 23 comments

Hello! Again, it’s been a while since my last entry… I haven’t been feeling too well physically the recent weeks of my absence, hence I was not able to prepare any photos for the product reviews to come. So today I’d just like to show you my new sandals that I got in.

Ehh what? I really got my hands on a pair of sandals with 11 cm heels? If you should know something about me, then it has to be the fact I have never been a high heel person at all. If you happen to run into me, you are most likely to see me walking around in Uggs, riding boots, sneakers (I love my Converse!), ballet flats, flip flops… you name it! Shoes that are some miles away from chic, haha…

To cut a long story short, I felt the urge to venture on some heels all of a sudden!

Boss Orange Casilda Platform Sandals

Boss Orange is the casual line from Hugo Boss. Its collection is dedicated to younger people.

The leather is very soft and the craftmanship is decent. I love the grainy leather as it creates a more casual and edgier look. Perfect for day and night!

The heel is about 11 cm, but the 1,5 cm platform and the cushion make them quite comfortable to wear and walk in.

Honestly, I have been contemplating the coveted YSL Tribute 75 Sandals, but came to the conclusion that I’m unwilling for the splurge yet. Luckily these Boss Orange Casilda Platform Sandals, satisfy my desire very well for now!

Have a great weekend everyone, and thank you for reading!

Jess

Nani March 10, 2012 at 19:05

Woahh they’re so cute : D
Nani last blog…SWAPPIN’ All over the WorldMy Profile

Sheila March 11, 2012 at 02:30

Cute! I wanna see these on your feet =)
Sheila last blog…Kiehl’s event to celebrate NEW Clearly Corrective Dark Spot SolutionMy Profile

Jess March 11, 2012 at 02:32

I’m planning to show them in a outfit post! ;)

Elle March 11, 2012 at 05:52

sexyyyy but it has a unique rustic edge to it! I love high heels ^^ and with summer coming I’m going to busy trying to ignore all the gorgeous wedges and platform sandals that start showing up in stores ><
Elle last blog…BCBG Tina’s Pumps VS Mossimo Versie PumpsMy Profile

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:27

Oh yes… so many gorgeous wedges and platform sandals are showing up this season!! Better not seeing them! :)

Kate March 11, 2012 at 08:44

I love the texture on the heels. Being a high heel addict they also look super comfy to me :D (Seriously, I mysteriously trip up and fall over in the middle of the road when wearing flats…)
Kate last blog…Sleek Blush By 3 Trio swatches and monochrome FOTDMy Profile

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:26

I, on the other hand, will need some practice to walk properly in heels! I hope, I don’t trip! :p

Paris B March 11, 2012 at 10:22

I love the look of the heels! So unique :D I’m only now being a bit more selective in my heels too. I was never much of a heel or shoe girl but things, as they say, change ;)
Paris B last blog…A Tribute to Grey skies : Dior Grege New Look Eyeshadow PaletteMy Profile

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:25

You say it, Paris! Things change…

Jian March 11, 2012 at 20:37

Hahahahaha your description of your everyday shoes really sounds like me :P

These are gorgeousssss!!! <3 I love the texturing of the heels! And, good to hear they're cushioned and comfy! Bet you can't wait for it to warm up so you can wear them!!
Jian last blog…Week in Photos 5/3/12 – 11/3/12My Profile

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:24

You know me so well, Jian! Definitely can not wait to wear them when it gets warmer here!

Beatrice March 12, 2012 at 01:14

Whoa, good luck with those. I’m a flat shoes girl too – honestly, i’m too tall to wear exaggerate heels, I almost feel sorry when people have to strech their necks to talk to me – but I understand the heels lust, especially when such a pretty pair is involved.
Glad you’re feeling better <3
Beatrice last blog…Sephora Pretty in Pink travel brush setMy Profile

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:23

Hi Beatrice! don’t you wanna give me some of your height? :p

Jie jie March 12, 2012 at 17:15

When I read the post title, I thought the shoes are in orangey color :) but nice shoes! I always wear flat while on the way to office then switch to high heels in office:) High heels shoes makes your legs look slimmer and feminine, look forward to your outfit post

Jess March 13, 2012 at 20:22

Hehe… I’m sorry for the ‘misleading’ title! Yes. heels definitely elongate the legs! :)

Philipp March 14, 2012 at 17:37

Very nice sandals!

rakhshanda March 15, 2012 at 14:17

Gorgeous shoes <3 They are amazing!!!! I love such shoes which are comfortable in wearing & have heels too!!!
Lovely website <3
rakhshanda last blog…Lotus herbals Color Dew Nail enamel- Review, NOTDMy Profile

Shop N' Chomp March 16, 2012 at 23:08

Nothing wrong with wearing flats! Of course this is coming from someone who practically lives in them…haha! :P I have been thinking of venturing outside my comfort zone and wearing heels again too. Seems with a lot of outfits (especially dresses) that I wear, high heels would be more fitting. I love the casual and chic look of your new sandals! :D This is the first time I’ve heard of Boss Orange. I’m guessing it’s not available here in the States. T_T

(Oh yes! Love Zara and Mango too ;)
Shop N’ Chomp last blog…I love my…My Profile

Rei March 18, 2012 at 13:33

So chic, and I cannot wait to see your upcoming outfit post!!!
Rei last blog…The Sheer MaxiMy Profile

Rainy Days & Lattes March 19, 2012 at 23:43

Hi Jess! These are beautiful heels. If you don’t wear heels often, best to wear great ones when you do. The craftsmanship is very nice!

Rola April 27, 2012 at 23:42

The shoes are super cute. I am so ready for warmer weather!
Rola last blog…New Blog Address UpdateMy Profile

Popblush April 29, 2012 at 08:09

These are gorgeous and they look super comfy too!

Renee | Beauty Fool May 11, 2012 at 03:08

What everyone else said – so pretty! :) It would look great with sun dresses!

xx Renee